Advanced Excel II
- Learn Advanced Microsoft Excel from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- lookups, advanced IF statements, Macros, Sparklines, and much more!
- Suitable advanced Excel users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Learn how to calculate the Mean of a group of numbers using AVERAGE IF, SUMIF and more. You will learn about performing lookups with HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP. This tutorial also covers Sparklines, and goes in-depth with Pivot Tables and Charts. Finally, you will learn how to create and record your own Macros.
This advanced Excel course is not for beginners. You should have a firm grasp of the basics before taking this Advanced Excel training course. By the conclusion of this advanced computer software tutorial for Microsoft Excel , you will have mastered the advanced features and functions of this software.
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 116
- Assessments Yes
Protect Sheet/ Workbook
Case Study I
Case Study II