- Learn Advanced Microsoft Excel from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- lookups, advanced IF statements, Macros, Sparklines, and much more!
- Suitable advanced Excel users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
This advanced Excel course is not for beginners. You should have a firm grasp of the basics before taking this Advanced Excel training course. By the conclusion of this advanced computer software tutorial for Microsoft Excel , you will have mastered the advanced features and functions of this software.
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 89
- Assessments Yes
RIGHT, LEFT and MID functions
Concatenation ( & ) and CONCATENATE function
More Text Functions: PROPER LOWER UPPER LEN
Dates and Times
AND OR NOT
Other Logical Functions: ISBLANK
FORMATTING A CELL AS TEXT
- Numbers with leading zeros
- Formatting a cell to display as text
- Opening the “Format cells” dialog box
- “Format Cells” dialog box
- Result of Formatting a Number as Text
- Create validation rules for data entry
- The Data Validation dialog box
- The Allow list box options
- The Input Message tab of the Data Validation dialog box
- A worksheet with an input message displayed
- The Error Alert tab of the Data Validation dialog box
- Functions within functions
- Circular reference
Tables, Graphs and Excel